Monday, March 1, 2010

5 Fun Days

Green!
I so enjoyed my girl's midweek-end in Sydney last week. 'Wicked' (the musical) proved to be very green and very fun. Man! Those girls can sing! So can Megan!
Family & Friends!
Lovely to spend time with my sister and Mum. We did lots of walking, rode the ferry numerous times on beautiful Sydney Harbour and did the teeniest, tiniest bit of shopping. Back in Qld, and I had the opportunity to catch-up with great friends and see my brother play ultimate disc at the state hockey centre...in the rain! I will add that I am not thoroughly convinced the world of transport is thriving....3 plane flights - all delayed! 2 long bus rides - hour long delays! No wonder people drive!

Romance!
Caught the train home...an 8 hour trip (I am still rocking this morning!)....to be welcomed back by a loving, creative and generous husband. Life's sooooo good!
News!
And as a bonus, we just entered week 12 of being parents!

1 comment:

Kym :) said...

OK.... No else has written anything - so I'm understanding you & Jon are expecting your first child...12 weeks:)
How COOL - congrats. So thrilled for you both. Looking forward to seeing the VanI grandparents. I bet their thrilled too.