Thursday, April 22, 2010

Here's the Newest Little Van I

Baby JAK is only 20 weeks old this week and having a jolly old time inside his Mummy. S/He has been a great baby so far...hasn't made Mum sick once!
I have just started to feel JAK move...which makes this whole pregnancy thing so very real! I am certainly getting bigger and slower, but I know, 'you ain't seen nothing yet!' Seeing JAK in the ultrasound room was very exciting, so was the news that both baby and Mum are doing fine. Daddy's pretty fine too!
We have started playing 'the name game' and it's proving somewhat controversial! J doesn't like my names and so far, I haven't been a fan of the 1 one name he has suggested. Hmmm....lucky there's 4 months to go before JAK actually needs a proper name.
In other baby-related news....we have officially sold our Carry-Me-Camper! The money is in the bank, but not for long as J will spend part of the weekend looking at new toys..AKA motorbikes! The camper gets delivered to her new owners in the next couple of days and while I am a little sad to say goodbye, I will be saying a big 'hello' to having our style side back for the Navara. So now, back to tenting. Gotta get one though coz our last one got blown to pieces up at the top of the cape last September:)

No comments: