Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Treats, feet, sweet!

Treat? Feet? Sweet? You work it out!

I think I will let you work out from the photos above which is which from the title! Our August has been spent celebrating our 3rd anniversary.....watching lots of me get bigger and bigger.....looking for acreage land.....attending all sorts of functions (QAL open day bbq lunch line is pictured)....and I thought by touching a snake - something I have never done before - I would be preparing myself for labour - also something I have never done before! I know I know...patting a little python is MUCH EASIER than popping out a baby...what was I thinking?? I am still counting on my climbing Cradle Mtn experience to help get me through labour...if that actually happens. A breech baby on board means a C Section is a real possibility. And if that's the case....only 12 sleeps to go:)
PS Aren't you all very lucky I only showed you the feet in the bath...not the rest of the body:))


2 comments:

natman said...

very lucky sis.

Merilyn said...

Oh your tummy looks sweet and your feet look a so neat but I think you should take a seat and eat that food that looks a treat..... becasue you are about to complete an amazing feat that is right up there with Pete...... Pete from the bible I mean... altho... he never had a baby hee hee so you have got one up on his journey complete.... love and hugs from AuntyM who is really beat!! but is not suffering from the heat... Hee Hee.....