Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Life in Jacob Land

I eat well...as my chubby cheeks show. And I have a Mum who takes silly photos!
I like dressing up. Here's me looking like Prince Charming. Do you like?
The view from where my new house will be. 
It wasn't enough for Mum and Dad to get a new baby.....a block of land and a new house are coming too.
Me getting in on 'the new land/house' thing.
I hope the kangas don't move too far away when we move in.
See...I am growing! 6.71kg at 7.8 weeks. That means I have put on 2.3kg since I was born.
Yay for me! And my 'yummy Mummy'....although I call her that for a different reason than Daddy:))
Proof that I was there for the big moment when Dad and Mum signed the land contract. Ok...so I was there in spirit...and in horizontal stripes!



2 comments:

Gail said...

Boy what a cutie!!! Got some great shots there. Love the prince charming one. Cool Dude!!
That is a great view that you have there. Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

We all love these..... big cousins completely besotted with their new one!!