Monday, November 29, 2010

November Lake Visit

Jon booked a boys' day at the Ashes with some mates way back in July and finally, November arrived!
So Jacob and Kirsty hitched a ride and visited friends and family at the lake while J went to cheer on Hussey and Haddin. He did a good job obviously!

Yep! I am a happy traveller. But getting a little bit too cozy in my capsule.
Cuddles with the cousins
And a beach adventure with Gran
Feet in the water...toes in the sand
Bottom in the truck....kind of

Cousin Rohanna is 4 1/2 months older than me...I'm catchin' up quick
Mummy and Daddy think I'm pretty special. But the real question is...'What do you think of my 6 pack?'
Morning fun with Dad
Grandpa's special chair suits me just fine!

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Was a great visit.... thanks for tagging along with big J. Love the photo's - thanks for sharing.

Taryn said...

That last photo could be you as a baby Kirsty. Amazing!! After I said that he looks so much like Big J.